Tuesday, November 4, 2014

It is Election Day!

Later today, I will update this post on who won these two seats that I have been covering since September.

In my projection from reading the polls and understanding what is happening with these two seats, I and multiple others like the Washington Post think Stefanik is going to win the 21st District. It will be interesting to see if see still holds that 18% lead the Siena poll gave her the other week but either way Stefanik will most likely win this seat. 

As for the first district, it is a trickier situation. I am projecting Zeldin to win based on the ads and rhetoric I am hearing from my home town. Do not take my word for this though because this race is a tossup and it depends on who goes to the polls on this cloudy morning down on Long Island. 

This would mean that Bill Owens (D) seat would then become republican and the seat that Tim Bishop has been holding onto since 2003 will also be republican. That would be two more seats for the GOP in a largely democratic state. 

I leave you with this,

GO OUT AND VOTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment